Guest Code of Conduct
Eventfinda Stadium is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. Guests are expected to follow the below guidelines and should expect an environment where:
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional, and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
- Guests may consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner. Management reserves the right to deny entry into the venue and/or refuse service to guests displaying visible signs of impairment/intoxication.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats. Guests must possess a valid ticket and/or credential at all times and provide it when requested.
- Guests are permitted to sit or stand during an event, provided that they are only occupying the area in front of their ticketed seat. Standing in aisles, and/or on chairs is strictly prohibited.
- Guests who engage in disruptive behavior (including foul/abusive language or obscene gestures), fighting, throwing objects, or attempting to enter the court/stage will be immediately ejected from the venue without refund or reimbursement.
- Any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing will not be permitted.
- Guests will not smoke in the venue.
- Guests will comply with all requests from venue staff regarding venue operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests are responsible for their own good time and are expected to report any incident, concern, or inappropriate behavior to venue personnel as soon as possible.
- Guests will be able to communicate instantly and directly with Eventfinda Stadium’s Staff & Security if assistance is needed to report an unruly fan, a spill in their section, or any issues and concerns.
Eventfinda Stadium staff have been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest Usher, Security Staff, or Eventfinda Stadium Team Member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund.
If you feel that our staff does not address any issues to your satisfaction, please request to speak with a Supervisor or Manager immediately. Venue Management reserves the right to approve, adjust, or enforce any policy at their discretion.
Thank you for understanding and adhering to all venue policies and our Guest Code of Conduct.