Events at Eventfinda Stadium under the Covid19 Protection Framework
What will they look like?
- An event essentially refers to anything held at our venue under a hire agreement.
- Events can operate during all settings of the Covid19 Protection Framework.
- How they can operate will vary between each setting.
- The key difference between red, orange and green for Eventfinda Stadium is the capacity restrictions in red. In the red setting we are restricted to 200 pax in any defined space (excluding staff). This capacity restrictions applies to all events whether the venue is open to walk in public guests or if the venue is hired for a private event.
- Vaccine passes are no longer required for entry (as of 11:59pm on 4 April 2022).
- Some events may be ticketed and therefore guests will be required to present their event ticket as normal.
- The location of entry to the venue, number of entries and or who is controlling these entries will vary from event to event, so please follow all directional signage, ticketing information and or instructions sent out by the event organisers to help you find your way.
Event Planning Process
- Our Sales and Marketing Manager and Event & Delivery Coordinator are working closely with clients throughout all traffic light systems to ensure events can operate safely and in line with all government requirements, whilst maximising use of our spaces available and prioritising guest experiences.
- Our venue layout allows for many different event set ups and use of spaces that can keep groups of guests socially distanced.
- Please keep in touch with our Event & Delivery Coordinator for alternative plans for your upcoming event.
- If you have a venue hire enquiry please submit your interest via the online form and our Sales & Marketing Manager will be in contact directly.
Please be respectful, understanding and patient on entry whilst the team follow all health and safety processes necessary.