Basketball at Eventfinda Stadium under the Covid19 Protection Framework
What do basketball games look like?
- Basketball and other team sports can still take place at Eventfinda Stadium in all traffic light settings.
- Under the red setting there are capacity restrictions (200 pax) which do impact the number of games and spectators that can operate at one time.
- Our changing rooms and bathroom facilities are all still available for use in all settings.
- Casual court use is available. Bookings must be made via the website through the booking link. Courts for casual use are available 12pm to 3pm Tues, Wed, Thurs in 1 hour sessions.
- Spectators welcome in the all settings. Please follow directional signage at the entry . Spectators will be allowed in the upper north seating area to view games. The court floor is dedicated for players & staff only.
- Vaccine passes are no longer required for entry (as of until 11:59pm on 4 April).
- All equipment will be disinfected regularly between games.
- Groups of 200 pax will enter via the main entry, spectators directed upstairs and players and officials to courts. Players and officials will exit via the main corridor far west external doors and spectators will exit from the upper north stairwell to avoid mixing between groups coming and going.
- There will be a 10 minute period between games for all persons to exit, prior to doors opening to the next group of 200 pax.
- Doors are closed and locked whilst games are played (when players and spectators are in). There will be no pass outs during game sessions.
All other team sports can also take place in our venue…
If you have an enquiry for venue use for any other sport – volleyball, badminton, netball, indoor soccer and more, please get in touch with our sales team via the book our venue link at the top of our website.
Please be respectful, understanding and patient…
Our team sport organisers, our staff and volunteers are following laws and regulations that are not decided by them. These are processes our venue must follow in order to operate under the traffic light system and keep you all safe…