Prohibited Items: What am I not allowed to bring into the Stadium?
- Professional Cameras
- Food or Drink
- Cans (including aerosol cans)
- Gang patches
- Weapons (or any items that could be used as weapons)
- Any items that can be thrown
- Firecrackers or other incendiary materials or devices
- Any other dangerous item
- No indoor smoking of any substance, including vaping is permitted
Patron, Bag & Vehicle Searches
All patrons and their possessions may be subject to searches before entering The Stadium Searches may also be carried out during an event and when leaving The Stadium, Patrons who refuse to participate in searches may be denied entry to The Stadium or removed from the venue (by force if considered necessary) All vehicles entering and leaving The Stadium may be searched Prohibited items will be confiscated & disposed of.
How will Patron Searches be carried out?
Where patron searches are required, a general pat-down body search will be carried out by security officers. Where patron searches are required of (i) female patrons – they will be carried out by female security officers and (ii) male patrons – by male security officers You will be refused entry or removed from The Stadium if security officers consider in their absolute discretion that:
- You are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
- You have any prohibited item (see above) concealed on your person or in your possessions
- You refuse to surrender any gang patches or other item requested.
- You throw any missile
- You enter or attempt to pass over any crowd barrier or enter any prohibited area or restricted access area
- You breach any other patrons human rights
- You behave in a disorderly, anti-social or offensive manner (including indecent exposure)
- You refuse to follow instructions of the Stadium or Security staff
- You refuse a bag search or patron search